This recipe, y’all. I just love it. When I am craving chocolate chip cookies, but do not want to make a whole batch… THIS is the recipe I look for. It’s so simple, and all the ingredients you need are most likely already in your kitchen.
You can make this cookie in a mug, in a bowl, or whatever you prefer!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all -purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (I like to add extra)
- In a bowl, melt the butter in the microwave, 15 to 30 seconds. Add the sugar and brown sugar; stir to combine. Add the egg and vanilla extract; whisk to combine.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt to the bowl; stir to combine. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Put the bowl in the microwave and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
xo, Lo Renee