Over the past couple months, I have tested (and tossed) countless beauty products. It’s hard to find those perfect products that just work well. These five products that I’ll be talking about in this post are products that I use almost daily!
- The Crest Pro-Health HD toothpaste is easily in my top favorite products of all time. I’m so impatient when it comes to whitening my teeth, like I want results overnight dang it. With this toothpaste, I can see results after one use. Use Step 1 and brush for one minute, then without rinsing, apply Step 2 to your toothbrush and brush for one minute. After that, you can rinse and see your results!
- If your hair is flat – even after you blow dry your hair – this product is what you need. Just spray this product onto damp hair at your roots and massage it in before blow drying. I can tell a difference from when I use it vs when I do not. Go from flat to fab with this Boosta Spray!
- Do you want to know how many dry shampoos I have tried before finding this one? At least thirteen – no lie. Other dry shampoos either made my hair look greasier OR made my hair feel straw-like. Gross. This product leaves my hair feeling like I just washed my hair. It is fresh and smells super clean! **UPDATE: They no longer make this dry shampoo so I have linked the new one I use 🙂
- Out of all the products I’ll be talking about in this post, THIS is my number one, go to, my ride or die, CANNOT live without product. My face is literally so oily – I just can’t sometimes. I have used every kind of face wash, toner, you name it, I’ve used it. I apply this product after I put my moisturizer on and before putting my make up on. It is a life saver!
- If you have read my blog post, Topknot: How to, then you know what these are. If not, this is a game changer when it comes to topknots or buns in general. These bad boys take the place of 50 bobby pins. Can I get an amen?! They are SO easy to use, and definitely worth it!
These are the products that I use all. the. time. Comment below or let me know on Instagram if you’ve used any of these products! Thanks for reading!