One of my all time favorite pies only take 15 minutes to make – like when I say this is the easiest pie you’ll ever make, I wasn’t kidding. I love this recipe because it’s simple, and quick. AND if you’re anything like me (forgetful sometimes) this is just a great last minute (I actually forgot, but you can’t tell I forgot) kind of recipe.
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) jell-o chocolate flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 oreo pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. (pudding will be thick.)
- spread 1-1/2 cups pudding onto bottom of crust. stir half the cool whip into remaining pudding; spread over layer in crust. top with remaining cool whip.
- refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.