One of my all time favorite pies only take 15 minutes to make – like when I say this is the easiest pie you’ll ever make, I wasn’t kidding. I love this recipe because it’s simple, and quick. AND if you’re anything like me (forgetful sometimes) this is just a great last minute (I actually forgot, but you can’t tell I forgot) kind of recipe.
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) jell-o chocolate flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 oreo pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. (pudding will be thick.)
- spread 1-1/2 cups pudding onto bottom of crust. stir half the cool whip into remaining pudding; spread over layer in crust. top with remaining cool whip.
- refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
This recipe, y’all. I just love it. When I am craving chocolate chip cookies, but do not want to make a whole batch… THIS is the recipe I look for. It’s so simple, and all the ingredients you need are most likely already in your kitchen.
You can make this cookie in a mug, in a bowl, or whatever you prefer!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all -purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (I like to add extra)
- In a bowl, melt the butter in the microwave, 15 to 30 seconds. Add the sugar and brown sugar; stir to combine. Add the egg and vanilla extract; whisk to combine.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt to the bowl; stir to combine. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Put the bowl in the microwave and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
xo, Lo Renee
Last night, I decided to try out a new recipe that I found. It’s called One Pot Cajun Chicken & Sausage Alfredo. I don’t cook as often as I would like (other than mac and cheese and ramen), but occasionally I like to find a good recipe and give it a try. This Alfredo was very creamy and flavorful – although, I wish I would have added more Cajun seasoning to give it a little more of a kick! Here is the recipe:
- Start with a large covered cooking pot.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown in olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add sausage and continue to cook until lightly browned.
- Stir in garlic and cook for for about two minutes.
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream, dried pasta and cajun seasoning to pot.
- Stir together and bring to a simmer over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and let cook covered for 15-20 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Remove pot from heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Stir in chopped parsley and sprinkle with additional cajun seasoning to taste.
Let me know if you try it!
Comment or let me know on insta @lo_renee
xo, lo renee